Excellent opportunities for club owners, coaches and group leaders
At Dallow Primary School we are fortunate to have some excellent facilities that are open for community use. We are currently looking to attract local clubs and community groups to our facilities and we are offering a developmental rate to those that meet certain criteria.
Our facilities for hire include:
- 2 x Floodlit Netball Courts
- 2 x Football Pitches with eleven aside goals and seven aside samba goals
- Sports Pavilion with male and female changing rooms, toilets, meeting room (complete with projector and speakers) and a small kitchen
- Cricket Batting Cages
- Sports Field
All facilities are fully accessible for people with disabilities.
Conditions of hire
- All groups are required to have public liability insurance in place which can be purchased through Denbigh High School if required.
- All groups need to have a qualified first aider who attends all sessions.
- Other documents are required depending on the nature of the booking.
Further information and rates
For further details regarding the conditions of hire, our rates and the documentation required please email: firstname.lastname@example.org