Excellent opportunities for club owners, coaches and group leaders
At Dallow Primary School we are fortunate to have some excellent facilities that are open for community use. We hope to attract local clubs and community groups to use our facilities.
Our facilities for hire include:
- 2 x Floodlit Netball Courts
- 2 x Football Pitches (seven aside samba goals)
- Sports Pavilion with male and female changing rooms, toilets, meeting room and a small kitchen
- Sports Field
All facilities are fully accessible for people with disabilities.
Conditions of hire
- All groups are required to have public liability insurance in place
- All groups need to have a qualified first aider who attends all sessions.
- Other documents may be required depending on the nature of the booking.
Further information and rates
For further details regarding the conditions of hire, our rates and the documentation required please email: email@example.com